Friday, November 29, 2013

Entwined with You by Sylvia Day book review by Eleni

Author: Sylvia Day
Release Date: June 4th 2013
Publisher: Berkley
Series: Crossfire
Pages: 356
Rating: 3.5 stars
Buy at: Barnes and Noble , Amazon

From the moment I first met Gideon Cross, I recognized something in him that I needed. Something I couldn’t resist. I saw the dangerous and damaged soul inside–so much like my own. I was drawn to it. I needed him as surely as I needed my heart to beat.

No one knows how much he risked for me. How much I’d been threatened, or just how dark and desperate the shadow of our pasts would become.

Entwined by our secrets, we tried to defy the odds. We made our own rules and surrendered completely to the exquisite power of possession…



Review:

Finally I finished the Crossfire Series (although it's n0t the last book I wont continue with book number 4).

My personal opinion is, now that I read all 3 books, that Day dragged the story a looootttt. Actually there is not anything really new going on in this book except from the suspect for the death of Nathan. 
Sex is the same, obsession is the same the only thing that kind of changes is where everything takes place and how Eva falls harder for Gideon than ever before and agrees to marry him. 

What I didn't like is that in this installment of the series I didn't have the chance to connect with any of the characters of the book and that was more than just a little disappointing. The only one that I continue to have feelings for is Eva's mother - that bitch needs to die. 

Actually I dont' have anything more to say about this book and if you need more well read the reviews of the first two books - it;s pretty much the same. 

Again I wouldn't recommend this book to someone under the age of 17 due to messed up sexual content.

No comments:

Post a Comment