Sunday, December 14, 2014

2015 Book Challenge #2: Paperbackville Pop.50


Bookstores are in decline, Amazon and ebooks in general on the other side are on the rise. Reading the Bookshop Book made me realize that actual books and bookstores were and are and hopefully will continue to be an important part of my life. So, because of this book I was inspired to read at least 50 paperback or hardback books this year out of my goal of 150 all bought from my local bookstore.
You can participate by doing the same and emailing your progress at theaccidentalreader@hotmail.com or by commenting below. There is only one rule and that is to read as many actual books as possible. No ebooks. Because we can all help our local bookstores. Progress will be posted here and also you will be able to find this post under the Challenges tab on our menu.

No comments:

Post a Comment